Age: 18- 25 years Age Relaxation: Male: 5 years Female: 8 years
- F.Sc (Second Division) from a recognized Board having diploma in the relevant allied health sciences discipline from recognized board.
- If none is available then candidates having qualification of Matric (2nd Division) with science from a recognized board along with two years diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- Higher Secondary School certificate
- Lab Technology
- Medical/Labortary Technologies
- Secondary School Certificate
||Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department
||O.T Technician (Technician)
|Last Date to Apply
|Years of Experience
||0 year(s) as per job descriptions.
||18 – 33